|Measured and Indicated Resources|
|RW (Zone A)||0.60||51.76||0.68||3.74||0.10||0.86||1.13||6.22||114.13||1.43|
|RW (Zone B)||0.30||31.68||0.40||5.39||0.06||0.55||0.41||5.49||41.91||0.56|
- Gold cut-off for all projects except for Whistler, Raintree West and Island Mountain ("IM"), which is gold equivalent cut-off.
- Gold equivalent grade for the Whistler resource assumes metal prices of US$990/oz gold, US$15.40/oz silver and US$2.91/lb copper and recoveries of 75% for gold and silver and 85% for copper.
- Gold equivalent grade for the Island Mountain resource assumes metal prices of US$1,250/oz gold, US$16.50/oz silver and US$2.10/lb copper and recoveries of 90% for gold (cyanide), 80% for copper (flotation) and 25% silver (recovery in copper concentrate).
- Gold equivalent for the Raintree West resource assumes metal prices of US$1,250/oz gold, US$16.50/oz silver and US$2.10/lb copper and recoveries of 75% for gold, 85% for copper and 75% for silver.
- Gold equivalent for the Cerro Vetas, Chisperos and NW Breccia resource assumes metal prices of $1,300/oz gold and US2.90/lb copper and recoveries of 83% for gold and 90% for copper.
- "Technical Report and Resource Estimate on the São Jorge Gold Project, Pará State, Brazil" prepared by Porfirio Rodriguez and Leonardo de Moraes, with an effective date of November 22, 2013.
- "Technical Report and Resource Estimate on the Cachoeira Property, Pará State, Brazil" prepared by Gregory Z. Mosher, P.Geo., with an effective date of April 17, 2013 and amended and re-stated October 2, 2013.
- "Technical Report on the Rio Novo Gold Project and Resource Estimate on the Jau Prospect, Tapajos Area, Para State, Northern Brazil" (Surubim Project) prepared by Jim Cuttle and Gary Giroux, with an effective date of November 22, 2013.
- "Technical Report on the Boa Vista Project and Resource Estimate on the VG1 Prospect, Tapajos Area, Para State, Northern Brazil" prepared by Jim Cuttle, Gary Giroux and Michael Schmulian, with an effective date of November 22, 2013.
- "Technical Report on the Whistler Project" prepared by Gary Giroux, with an effective date of March 24, 2016.
- "Technical Report on the Titiribi Project Department of Antioquia, Colombia" prepared by Joseph A. Cantor and Robert E. Cameron, with an effective date of September 14, 2016.
For further information regarding the Company's projects, please refer to each of the technical reports set forth above, copies of which are filed under the Company’s profile on SEDAR.